Monday, September 24, 2012


      Biaggi’s


I went to Biaggi’s the other day and had pizza with my mother. For the main course my mother had the Gluten Free Chicken Picante Pizza, and I had the huge, steamy  Sausage Pizza. For an appetizer we had their signature, fresh bread and I also ordered a side of Cucumber Salad. For dessert I had the Chocolate Chocolate Chip Sundae with whipped cream!

Ratings:I rate this meal a 7/10                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 
My mother rates hers a 7/10 too


The bread tasted good and the olive oil dip made it taste even better. It also looks nice in its little basket. Today the pickles were a bit more spicy and had more onions than cucumber pieces which gave the salad a more sour taste than usual but they still tasted OK. My pizza was pretty perfect today, and the cheese was melted everywhere I also got just the right amount of sausages to make it really good. I'm sorry to say that my mother’s pizza was a bit soggy and kind of  haphazard with all of the toppings. The sundae afterword tasted really good except for I was disappointed with the whipped cream thrown on the side and also that I got no cherry on top this time!

You can find an address at: http://mobile.biaggis.com/locations





                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    

Biaggis Ristorante Italiano on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dee,

    Your first posts just appeared on Urbanspoon! Check it out:
    http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/105/848063/restaurant/Cedar-Rapids-Iowa-City/Biaggis-Ristorante-Italiano-Cedar-Rapids

    I encourage you to claim your blog, which allows you to add a picture and change some settings. The blog photo shows up next to your posts wherever they appear on Urbanspoon. Here's how to claim:

    - Make sure you're logged into Urbanspoon

    - Go to your blog page on our site: http://www.urbanspoon.com/br/105/9736/Cedar-Rapids-Iowa-City/Hows-the-Taste.html

    - Click "Claim your blog" in the left sidebar

    After you submit it, we may contact you to verify your claim. Check your spam email folder if your claim hasn't gone through in a day or two. You'll also find some interesting badges and widgets on your Urbanspoon blog page - look in the right sidebar.

    If you have any questions, please contact me via email.

    Thanks,
    Greg

    www.urbanspoon.com

    --
    greg(at)urbanspoon(dot)com

    ReplyDelete