Monday, October 22, 2012


                      Chili’s

Just the other day, I got to go to Chili's for lunch with my family. I had the fried shrimp with coleslaw and fries. My mother had the cheesy french fries. They had cheese, bacon, jalape├▒os, and ranch on the side. My dad enjoyed a half rack of barbecue ribs with sweet potato fries on the side.


I rate my meal a 8/10
Dad's was a 9/10
Mom's was a 7/10

I took two points off of my rating because the coleslaw was not very good. It was way too sweet and I really didn't like that. The rest of the meal, on the other hand, was delicious. I really liked the flakiness of the outside of the shrimp, and the shrimp was really good too. The fries were also very tasty and I enjoyed them too. Dad took one point off because the fries had way too much salt on them, otherwise everything tasted great. Mom took three points off because her fries were cold when she got them. Other than that small problem, it tasted great!






You can find a location at: http://www.chilis.com/EN/Pages/locationsearch.aspx


Chili's Grill & Bar on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I think the sweet potato fries look delicious, and your description of the shrimp makes it sound yummy too. :)

    ReplyDelete