Monday, October 29, 2012




                           Panera
The other day my mother and I went and met my dad at Panera for lunch. I just got a turkey sandwich and a fruit cup, my mother got the Fuji apple chicken salad with a bag of crispy potato chips as her side. My dad got the Italian combo sandwich, with an apple to go with it. Unfortunately we didn't get any bakery goods as dessert but I love them all! 


I rate my meal a 10/10
Mom's a 10/10 too
Dad's 9/10


I loved my simple sandwich, it tasted great! The bread, obviously, was the best part. I also loved the fruit, it was nice and cold and had all of my favorites in it: pineapple, grapes, cantaloupe, and honeydew. Mom loved her salad it had apple, chicken, bleu cheese, iceberg and romaine lettuce, and pecans. The potato chips, of course, were crunchy delicious! Dad's sandwich was great and the bread was nice and soft and it tasted fine but not amazing.





Locations: http://www.panerabread.com/find.php

Panera Bread on Urbanspoon

3 comments:

  1. I love panera! next time i'm going to try the chicken salad, it looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. panera is always my favorite place to go! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No bakery goods!?! I think you need to go back to Panera and review some of their bakery goods as a "special." ;)

    ReplyDelete