Monday, November 19, 2012



Lincoln Cafe

Yesterday, I went to the Lincoln cafe with my family for lunch. I had the BLT with chips and it came with a pickle. Dad got a cheeseburger and fries, with a pickle, and my mom got the smoked salmon salad.

I rate my meal an 8/10

Dad's a 9/10

Mom's an 8/10

I took two points off my meal because my sandwich had too much mayonnaise, and the bacon was a little too crispy. Dad's was fine and they cooked the meat just how he wanted it, done. The fries were great and were nice and warm too. Mom's salad was not as good as she had expected but it had all of the things it said it would have, salmon, lettuce, carrots, sauce, and bread. 


Location: 117 1st Street Northwest  Mount Vernon, IA 52314

Lincoln Cafe on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I think all three meals look scrumptious! Maybe that's because I'm hungry right now. :) I've eaten at the Lincoln Cafe once, but I don't remember what I had. I think I remember it being good?

    ReplyDelete