Monday, November 5, 2012

 Pancheros
A few days ago I got to go to Pancheros for lunch. I love Pancheros! I got my usual, which is a chicken burrito with extra lettuce and extra cheese. (If you want extra cheese, make sure to ask them for it.) My mom got a steak burrito bowl wih rice, black beans, mild salsa, sour cream, and cheese. 

I rate my meal a 9.5/10
Mom rates her's a 9/10

 I took .5 off, because I had a few pieces of lettuce that didn't look the best. Everything else was perfect though. I really like how when you go to Pancheros, they make the tortilla right in front of you. Mom took 1 point off because she likes Chipotle better and this one just wasn't as good.


Pancheros Mexican Grill on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I love how Pancheros makes the tortilla right in front of you too! It always tastes so fresh. I usually get the veggie burrito and put everything but the kitchen sink in it so that it ends up weighing five pounds. :)

    ReplyDelete