Monday, November 12, 2012

 Pizza Ranch A few days ago I went to Pizza Ranch for lunch with my family. I tried sausage pizza, pepperoni pizza, dessert pizza, mashed potatoes with gravy, and some ice cream too.

I rate my meal a 9.5/10


I really enjoyed all of my pizza, but I was kind of disappointed that they didn't have any taco pizza, because that's my favorite kind. The mashed potatoes were delicious and the gravy was too. My favorite part was dessert. I loved the dessert pizza, it was the best! But my overall favorite was the ice cream. It was soooo good!

Locations at: http://www.pizzaranch.com/locations











Pizza Ranch on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Yay for buffets! Pizza Ranch has the BEST dessert pizza ever. It is my all time favorite. I really enjoy taco pizza as well--have you tried the taco pizza at Happy Joe's? I think they have my favorite kind of taco pizza.

    ReplyDelete