Friday, November 2, 2012

SPECIAL!!!
      Wittes End



A few days ago I went to Wittes End with my friends from the blog: A Sweet Taste Of Heaven. I got the chocolate chocolate chip muffin with a strawberry smoothie. My friend Abby got a mocha, and my friend Erin got hot apple cider. And my mom got hot chocolate with everything!




I rate my snack an 8/10
Abby's is a 10/10
Erin's is a 10/10 also
And mom's is a 10/10



I took two points off my snack because the smoothie wasn't as good as I thought it would be. The muffin on the other hand, was perfect, really chocolaty, and very good. Abby's mocha was the perfect combination of chocolate and coffee. The chocolate wasn't super sweet...it had just the right amount of sweetness and bitterness. And the whipped cream on top balanced everything out perfectly. Erin's cider was perfect too, it was nice and hot and good. Mom's cocoa was awesome! It was hot, chocolaty, and perfect. 


Location: 630 10th Street  Marion, IA 52302


Witte's End Coffeehouse on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. mmm muffin looks good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I haven't been to Wittes End, but I think I might have to try it now. The mocha sounds good right now, especially since it's gotten so cold outside! Brr!

    ReplyDelete