Monday, December 3, 2012



Milio’s

I went to Milio’s with my dad for dinner today. He got the Italian Sub (#9) and I got the Milio’s classic (#17). My sandwich had turkey, ham, lettuce, pickles, mayo, and cheese. Dad’s sub had ham, lettuce, cheese, mayo, onions, pickles, and tomatoes. 

I rate my meal a 6/10 
Dad  rates his a 7/10 

My sub had too much ham; it also had some cheese sticking out. The bread was good, and there was plenty of everything else. Dad’s sandwich was just “not the best sandwich ever”, but it was ok anyway.


Milios Sandwiches on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. No onions for you, huh? It sounds like Milio's isn't that great. Is there another sub sandwich place you would recommend that's better than Milio's?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would suggest going to Subway, it's always been my favorite!

    ReplyDelete